OUT WITH THE OLD Father Time Holy cow, what a week! Wowee zowie! Check out these big stories from the last
five four days:
• Judith Regan dissed her former corporate siblings, Bill O'Reilly and the New York Post, in her Sirius radio show.
• David Rakoff offered the New York Times's William Hamilton some advice on life with television.
• Christopher Hitchens once again soberly assessed the state of female comedic acumen.
• Boykin Curry and his merry band of richsters planned a New Year's Eve bash in the Dominican Republic.
• Our fashion expert made some predictions for the year ahead.
See ya next year!