IN MEMORIAM Kanye, the late Dr. West
• Awaiting the coroner's report: Following her death, an investigation is ordered into the role plastic surgery may have played in Dr. Donda West's passing.
• Democracy, extra crispy: Kentucky Fried Chicken offered the once-presidential-hopeful Stephen Colbert the chance to hold one of the world's most powerful positions: Chicken President for a Day.
• Enough, Sharon: The dreams of countless terminally ill kids were fulfilled at the Make-A-Wish ball in Miami when Sharon Stone arrived in a skin-tight, crotch-hugging bodysuit.
• Half mast: Four American flags, so overwhelmed to be in the presence of Hillary Clinton, fell at her feet as she exited an Iowa news conference.
• Surprise! Right-to-lifers are officially backing self-proclaimed morality enforcer Fred Thompson's run for the White House.