Corey on the lam: The Aussie network that first stumbled on party master Corey Delaney (née Worthington) caught up with him for a second interview, this time beachside. And things, friends, are ruling! Paid—paid—party gigs are lined up, the parents haven't found him, and "the two-grand party hound" has no regrets!
• Winehouse wedlock: New bottle-blonde Amy Winehouse might be going back on the market, as jailbird husband Blake Fielder-Civil is threatening to divorce her! Thanks to England's prudent divorce policies, however, Winehouse will have until at least their one-year anniversary in May to shape up or ship out.
• No-confidence vote: In the long and ignoble tradition of prepping obituaries for people prior to their death, the Associated Press tells Us magazine it has already started writing a death notice for wayward starlet Britney Spears.
• No white wedding: Lame-duck First Daughter Jenna Bush set a May date for her wedding to Henry Hager. The star-studded affair will be held at the President's Texas ranch, killing her mother's dreams of a large, inappropriate White House wedding like during the Nixon administration.
• I want your text: Stubbly icon George Michael will earn a "record-breaking" fee of at least $7 million for his forthcoming TMI memoir.
• Nip-slips: Partying Pete Doherty has taken to wearing his model girlfriend's padded bra during training for a 26-mile London marathon, as all the shaking causes his nipples to chafe. Yes, a marathon.