SORRY WE MISSED YOU Winehouse, Fielder-Civil(Photo: Getty Images)
• Knock, knock: Amy Winehouse's apartment in London is reportedly raided as part of an ongoing investigation. Details, like Winehouse's gravity-defying beehive, remain a mystery.
• Gossip girl: Hillary Clinton's campaign launches The Fact Hub to battle online gossip like today's news that Clinton stiffed an Iowa waitress on a $157 bill.
• Up the butt, Bob: According to new surveys by both mags, 39 percent of Cosmo girls engage in anal sex compared to 63 percent of Glamour's welcoming readers.
• : In a move strengthening his position as a clown, Christopher Hitchens describes his infamous "back, crack, and sack" waxing this year, coining the term "sandpaper handjob" in the process.
• A Bundchen BS: Countering what's surely bad gossip from those wily Wall Street wags, Gisele does not, in fact, refuse to be paid in U.S. dollars. (She makes 33 million of 'em a year, in fact.)
• OJ2: Las Vegas: Preliminary hearings are underway to determine if O.J. Simpson will go on trial for kidnapping and armed robbery charges (and possibly land in jail for the rest of his life). The sports memorabilia dealer on the receiving end of the Juice's rage said today on the witness stand that he's been approached about movies and TV versions of his ordeal, possibly starring Jack Nicholson.