Clay Aiken, Man
OH DADDY Clay (Photo: Getty Images) • Hear ye, hear ye: King Gayface, known to some plebeians as Clay Aiken, has successful produced an heir without ever having dipped his royal scepter into any murky chalices. PS: IT'S A BOY.
• More trouble for Detroit mayor: Kwame Kilpatrick posted $50,000 bail and must wear a GPS tether after violating rules of an existing bond. Now he faces those pesky felony charges about allegedly fracturing a sheriff's hip in a scuffle.
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
• They'll allow it: Looks like the New York Supreme Court will support Governor David Paterson's executive order asking state agencies to recognize gay marriages from other states. That's great and all, but now betrothed gays in New York have some tough questions on their minds: is California or Massachusetts more fabulous?
CLICK HERE BECAUSE IT'S FRIDAY! NBC stalls the Olympics; fat cat finds a home; dog-killer pigs may be probed!