Warriors!: When Manhattan's Union Square isn't hosting the crunchy grower's market, Socialists, 9-11 Truthers, Free Tibet protesters, or screaming Israelis and Palestinians, it's home to a makeshift fight club. There's a Diesel store nearby, though, so skinny hipsters throwing dishtowel paws line up alongside hulking camo cargo-shortists. Just another Spring Friday night in NYC!
• Familiar Pitch: Pitchfork reviewer Dominique Leone's record is reviewed by other Pitchfork reviewers. Coming soon: The PItchfork review of the reviews of the Pitchfork reviewer's record, by the Pitchfork reviewer whose record was reviewed.
• Tant misbehavin': Chris Cagle, a country singer we've barely heard of but dare not say is unfamous for fear of being beat up by down-home folk, and his girlfriend Jennifer Tant allegedly got ripped, beat the crap out of each other, and got arrested. It's called songwriting.
• Tropical storm: If you make out with definitely-not-gay Florida Governor and possible McCain running mate Charlie Crist in an elevator, do you, too, turn golden brown in seven days? Ask the "woman" in the alleged Crist sex tape being floated by sleaziest man in American politics, Roger Stone.
• Transformed man: The Office's Rainn Wilson has signed on to play a Schrute-o-bot in Transformers 2.
• Game over? Ubisoft has developed a game for the Nintendo DS designed to help teens quit smoking, but how long do they think it will be before the kids just smoke the Nintendo?
• Sharks: Bolder than ever. Will travel.