The Bony Lady Sings
French kiss-off: After five years and 717 shows, International symbol of French Canadianism Celine Dion sings her final power ballad in Las Vegas. Hearts of superfans, including one woman who estimates having spent $20k on shows, $3,400 on a Celine-themed clutch from the gift shop, and commemorative Dion tattoo, struggle to go on.
• Off the market: Movie monster Harvey Weinstein weds Georgina Chapman, proving the point that, with enough cash and clout, you can still rock a neck beard and get a hot chick.
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
• Disney date: Nicolas Sarkozy takes singer and former supermodel Carla Bruni on a date to Disneyland Paris. Do they not have Chuck E. Cheese's?
• <a href="http://arts.independent.co.uk/film/news/article3253069.ece
" target="_blank">Speaking out: Brit-throb Rupert Everett tears into An American Heartthrob. "Clooney thinks that, provided he does films which are politically committed, he's allowed to do Ocean's 11, 12, and 13," Everett says. "But the Ocean's movies are a cancer to world culture. They're destroying us." This from a man who got his big break in My Best Friend's Wedding?
• Locked away: Reminding us why Russian politics are way more interesting (and horrifying), a rival of president Vladimir Putin is locked up in a mental hospital, days before he planned to protest against the government.