YOU TOOK IT, DIDN'T YOU? Bush in Albania • : Bush's strangely enthusiastic welcome in Albania may have been less than sincere—his watch was apparently stolen from his wrist somewhere between the cheering and the embracing.
• <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem=130121981790 Don't overbid: In anticipation of Bob Barker's impending retirement, he is auctioning his original microphone on eBay. The microphone, currently at $19,205, and complete with a mammoth cord, is clearly a practical buy.
• The cutting room floor: Premiere's website digs in and uncovers 20 high-profile, big budget, star-studded films you may never get to see.
• : Barack Obama proposes a federal low carbon fuel standard, allying himself with the likes of Schwarzenegger and McCain, who recently announced the same environmental goals.
• : Rather than deploy empty terms like at risk, the AMA urges pediatricians to describe kids as obese when merited.
• <a href="http://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=16350
target="_blank">Second time's the charm: Mariah Carey announces she will be starring with Adam Sandler in a film Sandler wrote with Judd Apatow, You Don't Mess With the Zohan. Which begs the question: Does this rule out Glitter II?