Barack Obama Already Responsible For Rising Unemployment
GETTING OUT OF THE RACE McKinnon (left) and pal • Sorry, can't help this time: Former Bush aide Mark McKinnon, John McCain's lead media consultant, is leaving the campaign to honor his promise not to work against Barack Obama.
• Kung Fusical: Bartlett Sher directs the imaginatively titled Bruce Lee: Journey to the West, a musical theater piece which highlights the icon's ascent to martial arts renown.
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
• Mr. Mom : Pregnant Men—they're just like us! Except for that whole "pregnant man" thing.
• Sisterhood is powerful and all, but...: "My lady parts do not ache for Hillary Clinton."
• Yo quiero social justice: Taco Bell's mildly racist "Why Pay Mo' Rhyme Generation" is the jiggiest, most Blaxploitative ad campaign since Boost Mobile's "Where You At?"
• Feels like a five: A federal appeals court rules that United States currency discriminates against blind people.