BREAKING NEWS

Britney Works With Paparazzi?

Oct. 27 2008, Published 7:07 a.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to Email

youtube

Playing dumb: A Panama hat-wearing Britney sends a sarcastic message through the camera of a paparazzo, calling out her management and USA Today. Note her last comment: "I'm going to have to hire you, man." She hires paparazzi?

Culture clash: Protestors in Indian cities burn effigies of Richard Gere after the snow-white-haired actor kisses a Bollywood actress—on the cheek.

Who was right?: In a new Pew Research poll, 69 percent of American adults identify Dick Cheney as the vice-president. (The other 31 percent say flesh-eating monster.)

Article continues below advertisement

A real beaut: "Today's Girl" over at Maxim.com is American Idol's androgynous diva Sanjaya Malakar.

Album tanks? Sue someone!: J-Lo and Mark Anthony sue the National Enquirer for claiming the couple was involved in a "heroin scandal."

After the massacre: Blame starts to circulate after a gunman—an Asian man dressed like a "boy scout"—kills 33 at Virginia Tech. "I think the university has blood on their hands because of their lack of action after the first incident," one student says.

Advertisement

DAILY. BREAKING. CELEBRITY NEWS. ALL FREE.

© Copyright 2022 Radar Media Group LLC. RADAR and RADARONLINE are registered trademarks. All rights reserved. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and Cookies Policy. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Offers may be subject to change without notice.