Mehlman, Allen, Bradley move on
GIANT Bradley • Ed Bradley passes: 60 Minutes correspondent Ed Bradley has died from complications due to leukemia. His colleagues offer touching memories and CBSNews provides this video tribute.
• Mehlman out: CNN is reporting that Ken Mehlman is stepping down as chair of the Republican National Committee. Bill Maher, you devil!
• Zay gezunt, Macacawitz: Senator George Allen of Virginia concedes ... And not simply that he's a putz. "The Bible teaches us there is a time and place for everything, and today I called and congratulated Jim Webb," he said in a press conference. Democrats are now in charge of messing up Senate.
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
• Acetaminophen recall: 11 million bottles of the pain reliever are being recalled due to possible metal fragment contamination. Sounds painful.
• Minor wedding snafu proves irresistible to hack headline writer: An Italian priest's concern about the paperwork Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes need to file for their upcoming wedding prompts Reuters to call their nuptials a "Mission: Impossible." Well done, Reuters.