CIVIL RIGHTS ADVOCATE Borat
• Fake Kazakh, real abuse: In its annual human rights review, the State Department identified Kazakhstan as an offender, citing political murder and limits on speech, including (seriously) revoking Borat's website, www.borat.kz.
• Armed and famous: Blues Traveler John Popper was arrested yesterday after cops stopped him for driving 111 mph in his SUV and discovered a cache of weapons.
• Plain princess: The word around the castle is that Prince William, the lover not the fighter, is dead set on making boring belle Kate Middleton his wife.
• Dirty Pop: Keep your eyes open for Lance Bass's tell-all, Out of Sync, sure to provide sordid, towel-popping *N SYNC locker room details.
• Firecrotch: One man was hospitalized and another jailed after the latter lit the former's testicles on fire after viewing Jackass.