BACK TO THE TRENCHES Fuller (Photo: Getty Images) • Star turn: Celeb-rag doyenne and noted baby-ignorer Bonnie Fuller has resigned as executive editor of American Media Inc. and will now serve as editor at large of Star magazine and consultant to AMI chief David Pecker.
• Unfazed: Barack Obama doesn't seem to mind that Hillary Clinton is poised to win the West Virginia primary tonight—he's focusing on Republican opponent John McCain. Obama probably saw the video of this Clinton supporter and figured Team Hill will take care of itself.
• Art is dead: As is modern art titan and renaissance man Robert Rauschenberg. He was 82.
• Art is alive!: A can of spray paint, a monkey stencil, and a canvas—some call the results graffiti, others contemporary art. Banksy calls it making a cool $210k.
• Our guess: starvation: Is Mariah Carey on it? What about Jay-Z? And Beyoncé, too? Everyone's talking about it, but no one knows what the hell the "Def Jam Diet" is.
• Today was a bad day: First it was eight years in the slammer. Now gun-slinging rapstress Remy Ma's jailhouse wedding plans are canceled after her hubby-to-be was caught smuggling a handcuff key into Riker's Island. As usual, there are multiple sides to the story, but damn, that sucks.
• Big gulp: As gas prices creep towards the $4 per gallon mark, our government continues to buy super expensive barrels of oil ... and stuff them into underground caverns in the Gulf of Mexico. Why? Because President Bush says so, that's why.