Bobby B Collared at Cheerleading Competition
BROWN GOES DOWN Bobby
• Same story, new edition: Whitney Houston's ex, Bobby Brown, was arrested over the weekend at his daughter's cheerleading competition in Boston after police acted on an outstanding warrant for the singer, who failed to appear at an October child-custody support hearing.
• Gorey Oscars: Even Tony Snow is psyched by Al Gore's Academy Awards moments.
• Escada be kidding!: Though they deny it, pricey mom-clothes designer Escada accidentally broke the news in an Oscar press release that Naomi Watts is pregnant with a little Liev Schreiber.
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
• Best awards season swag: The Independent Spirit Awards gift suite included $20,000 in freebies—electronics, hotel stays, a yearlong movie pass, and more.