AFTERMATH Mourners (Photo: Getty Images)
• : In the wake of former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto's assassination, a rundown of suspects place Pakistani and foreign Islamist militants at the top of the list—specifically, Baitullah Mehsud and Haji Omar, who have close ties to Al Qaeda and the Taliban. Also, Parade mag bumps up release of a Bhutto interview originally scheduled for Jan. 6.
• : Mike Huckabee is the only candidate who continues to receive speaking fees, but campaign law says it's okay because he's talking at churches about religion—which clearly has nothing to do with his White House run.
• : In the holiday spirit of housecleaning, the Times corrects a blog post about Ron Paul that connected him to a white nationalist group and says the item "should not have been published."
• : A gay porn mogul is desperately seeking Hills d-bag Spencer Pratt to star in his next blockbuster.
• : Yulia Volkova destroys the Russian lesbian fantasy that is t.A.T.u. by giving birth to a baby—a man's baby!