TRUE LURVE Beckhams
• Becking out: Victoria Beckham quits her reality show before it starts, claiming she wants to support her hubs (real reason to follow shortly). They didn't need that $20 million, anyway.
• Do the Hustle: Sultan of Smut Larry Flynt offers $1 million to anyone who can prove he or she had a sexual encounter with a member of Congress.
• Big dogs: Competitive eating upstart Joey Chestnut shatters Japanese grub-god Takero Kobayashi's record by eating 59.5 hot dogs in 12 minutes, 5.25 more than the old record.
• He kills: A death row inmate in Texas is asking people to send him jokes so he can read the funniest as his last words.
• Altercation: Leftist journo Eric Alterman was arrested at last night's Democratic presidential debate for, according to him, nothing at all. According to police, however, he was trespassing and refusing to leave.
Photo: Getty Images