THERE GOES THE NEIGHBORHOOD Beckhams
• Line of defense: The Beckham clan is off to a rocky start with their posh Beverly Hills neighbors who are pissed about a fence the robotic couple want to erect around their enormous estate.
• You forgot Poland: Rev. Falwell may be gone, but his legacy lives on in Poland, where the government is investigating homosexual propaganda in Teletubbies.
• Honorable discharge: Peace mom Cindy Sheehan has officially resigned from her role of pissing off the right.
• You cannot be serious: Bonnie Fuller takes a major league tongue lashing from AMI chief David Pecker in the fallout of Men's Fitness's unauthorized pumping up of tennis ace Andy Roddick.
• Hard to swallow: Sure, the government in China is oppressive and all, but it doesn't tolerate corruption among one of its own either. The crooked former food and drug regulator gets a death sentence.
Photo: Getty Images