PRINCE OF TIDES Barack (Photo: Getty Images) • Winning streak: Candidates Barack Obama and John McCain score respective victories in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C. This makes for an eight-win streak for Obama over rival Hillary Clinton, who is banking on wins in Ohio and Texas in the coming weeks.
• TV casualty: Striking writers voted to end the strike Tuesday, and they head back to work today. No word yet on just when we'll get that new episode of Grey's Anatomy to keep our sad little lives moving forward.
• Oh, brother: Paris Hilton's little brother, Barron, follows in big sis's footsteps and gets popped for a DUI. Paris, though, has no sympathy, refusing to help bust the 18-year-old out of jail.
• What'chu talkin' 'bout?: Former Different Strokes star/California gubernatorial candidate Gary Coleman secretly married a woman 18 years his junior, and 11 inches taller than him, last summer.
• Ball and chain gag: A British High Court judge orders Sir Paul McCartney and Heather Mills to stay silent during their nasty divorce proceedings. If only such an order had been in place before "Mull of Kintyre."
• Trouble in Hillaryland: The Atlantic looks at what the firing (yes, firing) of campaign manager Patti Solis Doyle will mean for Hillary's campaign. Yesterday, Clinton's deputy campaign manager, Mike Henry, also stepped down, allowing new campaign manager Maggie Williams to build her own staff.
• Spend your way to success: So long as the American consumer is unwilling to end his love affair with the automobile and the crippling dependence on foreign oil that it engenders, the economy will be just fine!