Five things to know this morning:
• The European and Asian markets are still wonky but not dangerously so.
• "Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama has the upper hand in the race for Ohio, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll." But in Pennsylvania, he's known to the Republican Party as a "terrorist's best friend." This election is disgusting!
• Folks are very curious about Neel Kashkari, the 35-year-old former Goldman Sachs VP nominated to be in charge of the bailout money plan.
- Wendy Williams Friend Releases Bombshell Video of Talk Show Host Before Court-Ordered Guardianship
- 'American Idol' Judge Katy Perry 'Pushed Out' of Gig, Producers Tired of Non-Stop Drama: Report
- EXPOSED: Michael Jackson's Ex-Bodyguard Spills About The 'Real Reason' Late Pop Star Underwent Nose Surgery