More of What You Need!
• : Gwen Stefani gave birth to a son, Zuma Nesta Rock, who's bound to fetch, what?, $100k on the glossy market?
• I meant, I thought about it: That part about Barack Obama shortlisting Hillary Clinton as a running mate? Never even got off the ground.
• Maybe?: George Bush and Iraqi leaders have signed an agreement that just might get the U.S. combat forces out of Iraq by 2011.
• Friends in low places: Not that he would ever think of doing it, but if Michael Bloomberg does run for a third term, he's got Guv David Paterson's support.
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
• : After performing a face transplant on a Chinese man whose face was partially torn off by a bear, scientists are confirming that face transplants can work and aren't a "medical oddity."