Glow Threads Like A Rave in Your Pants
BIG WITH TRON Luminex
• Miss Hypercolor? Top Italian dressmakers are now creating clothes out of the fiber-optic-based material Luminex that sparkles in the dark. The novelty fabric is the result of a collaboration between two highly technological electronics firms that also make equipment for nuclear experiments. Designers have already created shirts, pants, purses, bras, and even a wedding gown powered by a 3.6-volt battery. You're gonna be the hit of the rave.
• Ready. Set. Slut: Making a fashion statement at the holiday office party can often land you in trampy territory, but according to some trashing it up is absolutely fine so long as you fully commit to what you're wearing and do it with Janet Jackson-style dedication: "Worrying that your left nipple is playing peek-a-boo will destroy your crucial self-confidence. Worry makes you look trampy instead of vampy." Let Britney be your guide.
- Gwyneth Paltrow Could Be Dragged To Court For Ski Crash Trial Redux As Doctor Considers Appeal
- Ted Nugent Refers To Michelle Obama As 'Mike' In Recent Conspiracy Filled Rant Against Former President Barack Obama
- Demi Moore's First Husband Freddy Moore Dies From Complications of Alzheimer's Disease, Rock Star's Wife Reveals
• London calling: Crème de la crème of European High Street stores Topshop is now shipping to the American side of the pond which means Yankee bargain-hunters no longer have to scour eBay or pester their English friends for satin bubble hem and sleeve dresses, trendy double-buckle shoe-boots, and the très fabuleux gold sequin beret. Standard shipping is £10.
• Laptop dance: The preview for the Victoria's Secret fashion shows that features interviews with the angels will make you want to wear a push-up bra and speak with a Brazilian accent.
Clip after the jump