Polygamist Cult Leader's Anniversary Album
JEFFS' JAM Warren and teen wife • Kiss and tell: Pictures of Warren Jeffs, jailed polygamist and Mormon fundamentalist leader, smooching teens as young as 12 were released Friday at a child custody hearing by Texas officials. Not the stuff of Tiger Beat.
• Dog will hunt: Dog the Bounty Hunter, who earned notoriety for capturing Max Factor heir Andrew Luster and then growing a mullet seemingly styled from the tail of Hailey's Comet with God's own blow dryer is returning for a new season July 16 on A&E. He was in the doghouse for flinging around the N-word in taped conversations.
• <a href="http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D90U5CRO0&show_article=1
" target="_blank">Mob justice: Former Sopranos star James Gandolfini is auctioning off his Tony Soprano wardrobe for charity. Cache of weapons and ruthless mobster mentality sold separately.
• This would never happen at Mo' 6: R&B singer Ray J was forced to leave the Hyatt Regency in D.C. after security found marijuana and a drug called "Boat" (probably PCP) in his room. Borrowing a page from R. Kelly, Ray blamed it all on his brother.
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
• House arrest: American home prices continue to plummet at an unprecedented rate. The only metro area not to experience a decrease was, wait ... Charlotte, North Carolina? Really?