BAD TASTE Hendrix, with Experience
• An "Experience" in your mouth: "Liquid Experience," a new energy drink bearing the likeness of Jimi Hendrix, will hit the shelves in April, to the dismay of some of his fans who believe the guitar player's image should be reserved for bongs, posters, and velvet coloring sheets.
• Too old to "Jump": Welcome to 1984, ladies and gents. Pegged pants and Vans are in, we're engaged in an unpopular, ideological war, and "Diamond" David Lee Roth is touring with Van Halen.
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
• Wolf bitten: Watch as Wolf Blitzer gets a 1950s-style diss out of Dick Cheney, who says Blitzer's questions about his gay family are "out of line" and criticism of him is "hogwash."