Remember Corey Worthington?
CUFFED, STUFFED Corey • Party update: Corey Worthington, the underage Aussie party demigod, got pinched for using a fake ID at a club. Such an outlaw.
• Diaz sports a brain brazilian: Cameron Diaz does her best Britney Spears and shaves her head clean. Cam's might be a slightly better career move.
• Warm wishes: Senator Ted Kennedy gets some love from nemesis George W. Bush, who wishes him well but still doesn't forgive him for rolling his eyes during his State of the Union speech.
• Crying out loud: Tom Cruise is suing a baby-goods store for releasing false information about his spending habits and violating his right to privacy.
• Put the smack down: The songbird with the beehive 'do Amy Winehouse has flown the coop again, claiming ghosts in her house were trying to hurt her. Pipe dreams, we say!
• Pride in what you do: The "Pet Whisperer" has done the unimaginable: Organized a mouse-riding-a-cat-riding-a-dog spectacular.
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
• I ain't nobody's bitch, bitch: Hillary doesn't like being called a bitch. She's even got a petition or something.