• Meth babies: Amy Winehouse and hubby Blake Fielder-Civil are trying to produce skinny, tattooed, drug-addled babies.
• Model behavior: Leggy Brazilian Gisele Bundchen brought in $33 million over the past 12 months, making her the world's richest model.
• Sin lair: Dot com billionaire Henry T. Nicholas III built a secret underground playpen in his southern California mansion to indulge in his prostitute and drug addictions.
• To the doubters: Not only is restless leg syndrome real, it's genetic.
• They like him: Embracing the Hollywood liberal theme, Al Franken rakes in the cash from his entertainment buddies for his Minnesota Senate run.
• DJ vs. bloggers: DJ Samantha Ronson slaps Perez Hilton and celebritybabylon.com with $20 million libel lawsuits for accusing that the drugs found in Lindsay Lohan's car belonged to her.