DOUBLE TAKE Joel on radaronline.com, Joel on perezhilton.com (inset)
• Taking a big shot: Billy Joel and Christie Brinkley's daughter, Alexa Ray, freaks out over being called busted by Perez Hilton, has a MySpace meltdown about it, and inspires a rash of mad commenting and debate over the blogger's cruelty and our fascination with it.
• Speaking of Perez: Vice interviews him ... in drag. It's groundbreaking.
• Role reversal: Prince Harry throws an off-to-war party. Harry stays sober and well behaved while William allegedly runs up a £5,000 bar tab, makes out with some blonde, and puts the moves on Richard Branson's daughter
• Not that kind of culture club: Boy George is accused of kidnapping a male escort and chaining him to the wall of his London home.
• Posh pad found: The Beckhams will kick it in a $22 million Beverly Hills mega-manse.