Not since Tori Amos did Easy E: Alanis Morissette covers Fergie's "My Humps" (via BestWeekEver.tv).
• And the winner is...: Anna Nicole Smith's wanabe BD, Howard K. Stern, drops his challenge to front-runner Larry Birkhead's paternity test challenge, meaning results could come soon.
• Splitting hairs: Charges are filed against former employees of The Hair Club for Men for stealing away clients, who were followed by a Hair Club PI.
• Beam me up, Scotty: Star Trek's James Doohan's ashes are locked and loaded into a rocket ready to be blasted into the final frontier.
• $corecard: Real-estate mogul Sam Zell buys Tribune Co. (owner of Los Angeles Times and The Chicago Cubs) for the low, low price of $8 billion.
• Swift and saintly: John Paul II is on the fast track to sainthood.