NO SMALL CHANGE Fiddy
• Acoustic and old: MTV Unplugged is coming to 2007 but keeping that 1988 feel with the Police and Bon Jovi.
• Shoddy investment: A Las Vegas auction of more than a thousand of Michael Jackson's old odds and ends brought in half a million dollars, about one-fourteenth of what the company selling them paid.
• Internet incompetence: The plans for the new U.S. Embassy in Baghdad appeared briefly on the website of the Kansas City architectural firm designing it. Can you say no-bid contract?
• Buy it now!: As he gave a commemorative coin to war activist Elaine Johnson, whose son died in Iraq, Bush says, "Don't go sell it on eBay."
• When in Rome: Getting toasted in Rome is much less expensive than in other cities because the air contains traces of cocaine and marijuana.
Photo: Getty Images