ADOPTATHON 2007 Jolie
• Must ... have ... orphans: Womb-raider Angelina Jolie tells People magazine, "I'd like to add many more children and many more obstacles and many more things to my life."
• The Democratic thing with two heads: Could a Hillary Clinton/Barack Obama ticket vanquish the Republicans in 2008? Then again, Obama may not need Senator Clinton since 1,500 people attended Obama's coming out speech in Manchester, New Hampshire, Sunday. (What, no love for Al Gore?)
• For make benefit defendant: A judge has thrown out the request to remove a scene from the DVD release of Borat that shows several fraternity brothers drunkenly making racist and sexist comments to Sacha Baron Cohen. They may still proceed with their lawsuit against 20th Century Fox, but no trial date is set. It's going to be a long elephant walk to justice.
• Mahmoud, interrupted: Hecklers at Tehran University disrupt President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad during a speech by lighting firecrackers and burning his picture. Kramer would not have allowed such insolence.
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
Photo: Splash News & Picture Agency