Kim Zolciak was "really sad" as she withdrew from Dancing with the Stars Monday, as the mini-stroke she suffered last week sidelined her from this week's episode.
"It's the scariest thing I've ever been through in my whole life," the mother-of-six, 37, said from her Atlanta home in a clip that was shown on Monday's broadcast.
Watch the video on RadarOnline.com
The former Real Housewives of Atlanta star was recommended not to make the flight from Atlanta to Los Angeles after she suffered a TIA (short for Transient Ischemic Attack) that left her left side "completely numb" and her speech "gone" following last week's taping Dancing with the Stars in Hollywood.
Zolciak said in a subsequent Instagram post late Monday: "I practiced for hours Saturday ... I was so excited to be there tonight! I just needed a few more days and then I'm cleared to fly! #ImReallySad #ImStrong."
The Don't Be Tardy star's partner, Tony Dovolani, said he was "extremely worried" about her and "so happy she listened to the doctors.
"I don't want to risk her life over a dance," said Dovolani, who wound up doing a routine with dance pro Jenna Johnson on the show. "Family comes first, health comes first."
As RadarOnline.com previously reported, the American Stroke Association, said that "while a transient ischemic attack (TIA) is often labeled 'mini-stroke,' it is more accurately characterized as a 'warning stroke,' a warning you should take very seriously."