Get Your Fresh Intelligence Daily

SUBMIT

'Teen Mom' Battle! Jenelle To Testify Against Nathan In Larceny Case

Jenelle Evans Fights Nathan Griffith In Larceny Case
Source: Getty/MTV

Mar. 18 2016, Updated 10:40 p.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to Email

Nathan Griffith may have lucked out temporarily when his larceny court case was delayed—as RadarOnline.com exclusively reported—but Jenelle Evans’ ex is now in for a huge surprise.

Radar has learned that Evans, 24, will take the stand in the larceny case against her ex-fiance, 27.

A source revealed that the Teen Mom 2 star was served with a subpoenaed on March 17.

“Jenelle was served by the sheriff,” the source said.

Article continues below advertisement

According to subpoena exclusively obtained by Radar, Evans will have to appear in court at 9:00 AM on April 4 to face her baby daddy.

But Evans isn’t the only person going up against Griffith.

“Jenelle’s boyfriend David Eason also has to appear in court on April 4 against Nathan,” the source said. “He got summoned too.”

As Radar previously reported, the drama between the former lovers began when Evans pressed charges against Griffith, accusing him of taking her car and $1,000 worth of her belongings with it.

Griffith turned himself into police on Feb. 3 after a warrant was put out for his arrest.

Now, “the state has taken over Nathan’s charge for larceny,” the source said.

Advertisement

© Copyright 2021 Radar Media Group LLC. Radar and RadarOnline are registered trademarks. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.