The Jonas Brothers are officially over.
The decision came after a meeting on Oct. 3, where Nick confessed to his brothers that he had serious concerns about the future of the band.
“It’s really hard to say ‘forever.’ We’re closing a chapter, for sure,” Nick told People Magazine. “I was feeling kind of trapped. I needed to share my heart with my brothers.”
The guys are expected to address more about the split when they appear on Good Morning America on Oct. 30.
“It’s over for now,” Kevin said.
“It was a unanimous decision,” Joe said.
As Radar previously reported, two days before the guys were set to go on tour around the country, they cancelled all 19 of the planned concerts.
“There is a deep rift within the band,” their spokesman, Jesse Derris, said in a statement. “There was a big disagreement over their music direction.”