SHOCKING VIOLENCE INSIDE THE JACKSON HOME
While the California Department of Children and Family Services was investigating a stun-gun incident at the home where Michael Jackson’s children reside, RadarOnline.com exclusively obtained a video depicting shocking violence in the house.
Jermaine Jackson’s two children Jaafar, 13 and Jermajesty, 9, are at the center of the new video taken in early 2010. It was Jaafar who purchased a stun gun that led to an incident with Michael Jackson’s children and prompted a DCFS ongoing investigation.
In the video, Jermajesty is addressing the camera when suddenly, from off camera, Jaafar violently slaps him in the head with astonishing force that knocks Jermajesty off camera, headed toward the floor.
COPS STORM HEIDI & SPENCER’S HOUSE, HOLD THEM AT GUNPOINT
In a horrifying case of mistaken identity, cops responded to a 911 call reporting a suspected ‘kidnapping’ when Heidi Montag — who had just gone under the knife 10 times in one day — was seen rushing into her home while hiding her surgically enhanced face with a scarf, and RadarOnline.com obtained the shocking video.
“They thought we were holding someone hostage,” Spencer, 27, told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview. “The police got a call that a car had pulled up and security guards got out and took a woman with a bag over her head into the house.”
Recalled the former MTV star: “The police surrounded the house and the LAPD helicopter circled us.” In the mayhem, four officers whipped guns from their hip holsters and ordered Spencer onto his knees, while Heidi cowered on the couch with her hands behind her head.
“They yelled, ‘You don’t want to meet the SWAT team’. They said SWAT was on it’s way and would break down our door if we didn’t open it,” Spencer explained. “Heidi had just had her surgery and she was really scared, she was crying. We didn’t know who had called the police or why they were accusing us of kidnap. We were in the dark.”
Turns out there was no intruder and authorities left after searching the home.
EX-CON TAKES SCHOOL BOARD HOSTAGE BEFORE SHOOTING HIMSELF
In a graphic and disturbing video, an armed ex-convict took members of a Northern Florida school board hostage during a December 14 meeting, firing shots at them before fatally turning the gun on himself.
Clay A. Duke, 56, sat in on the meeting in Panama City, Florida, patiently listening to the agenda before he walked to the front of the room, spray painted a red “V” with a circle on the wall, pulled out a small-caliber handgun and told everyone but the men on the board to hit the road. “Six men stay — everyone else leave,” Duke said.
In just one of many shocking moments on the videotape, Ginger Littleton, the female member on the panel who Duke released, unsuccessfully tried to stop Duke by hitting him in the arm with her purse, prompting him to point the gun at her and call her a “stupid b—-,” though he did not fire. Duke then launched into a rambling monologue blaming the men on the board for his wife’s firing from the northern Florida school district, but did not identify his wife or what position she’d had with the organization.
In the video it appears that the school board members had been hit by gunfire — but they were not. Duke — who was wounded by a security guard — then turned the gun on himself and ended his life with his final bullet in his gun, according to police.
NICOLAS CAGE GOES NUTS… AND IT’S ALL ON TAPE
Actor Nicolas Cage resembled one of his over-the-top silver screen characters when he blew his lid outside of a club in Bucharest, Romania on December 12.
The 46-year-old Leaving Las Vegas star, who was there filming his new movie, Ghost Rider: Spirit Of Vengeance, is seen in the video cursing outside a club.
“Get in that car and walk away,” the Honeymoon In Vegas star is yelling in the video. “I’ll f*****g die because of honor. I’ll f*****g die right now! Don’t touch me you little b****!”
As he continued he raved on: “See my eyes. Respect them as you’d respect me!”