Search

got a tip? call (866) 667 - 2327 OR

E-mail us a tip

Justin Timberlake Wins Restraining Order Against Alleged Stalker

Justin Timberlake won the battle and the war. Despite the judge’s earlier scolding of Timberlake for not showing up for the hearing, he granted the singer/actor restraining order against alleged stalker Karen McNeil.

Read The Court Papers Here

The order expires at midnight on November 9, 2012 (three years is the maximum for a restraining order for harassment). Timberlake had previously won a temporary restraining order against McNeil. Justin’s powerhouse lawyer Marty Singer told RadarOnline.com: “We are pleased that the court issued the three year restraining order for Justin Timberlake.”

EXCLUSIVE PHOTO: Justin Timberlake’s Alleged Stalker

McNeil, who was in court, was called as a witness by Timberlake’s legal team. During the ten-minute cross examination she claimed that the two have communicated online and through a mysterious medium called “thoughttransfer.”

PHOTOS: Justin And Jessica Together Again

Earlier, Timberlake’s lawyer cited his working schedule as the reason for not making it to court. His legal team also argued that Timberlake’s appearance would only give his exactly what she has been looking for.

Timberlake’s Alleged Stalkers Response To TRO

“Mr. Timberlake has never had direct contact with her,” his team said. “She will be accomplishing what she’s wanted over the years; direct contact with my client.”

blog comments powered by Disqus