Jennifer Lopez‘s ex-husband Ojani Noa and his agent will file a $100 million countersuit against the star within two weeks, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.
The suit will also name as defendants JLo’s father, one of her business partners, her lawyer and law firm. Noa’s agent Ed Meyer told RadarOnline.com that the suit will be for intentionally interfering in the production of their “mockumentary.”
Noa was married to JLo for less than a year in the late 1990s and has 11 hours of home video of the star. He has been trying to use the video for a commercial project about his life with Jlo. But JLo recently sued Noa for $10 million and a court granted her request for a temporary restraining order. That order expires soon and Jlo is attempting to get a ruling that will permanently shut down Noa.
“We are also suing for fraud,” Meyer told RadarOnline.com. He claims that Jlo’s mother “previously sold some of Ojani Noa’s home video footage to Univision without Ojani Noa’s express permission for $30,000.” Meyer also told RadarOnline.com that he will sue Jlo’s father for defamation. Jlo and Noa are scheduled to be back in court on December 1.
But Meyer told RadarOnline.com: “We believe that Jlo’s attorney did not meet the judge’s extended deadline to file his Proofs of Service, so the TRO and OSC (Order to Show Cause) should legally not go forward on Tuesday.”
The intimate home video reportedly shows JLo at one point on a motorcycle without pants. The star has previously sued Noa and won, stopping him from releasing information about her.
Meyer told RadarOnline.com on Thursday that he now plans to enter the home videos into the public record as part of his court documents.
On Friday he told RadarOnline.com: “I believe that I have an unalienable First Amendment right to enter the JLo home videos into the public court record, so as to defend myself. If Judge Chalfant has a problem with this, he can have me hauled out of the courtroom in handcuffs in front of the world media.”