• If this qualifies as a negative ad scandal, Canada’s reputation as decaffeinated America is supremely well deserved.
• The state of Alaska is still building the road that would have lead to the Bridge to Nowhere. Because otherwise they would have had to return that federal money.
• Presented without commentary: “South Carolina Democratic chairwoman Carol Fowler sharply attacked Sarah Palin today, saying John McCain had chosen a running mate ‘whose primary qualification seems to be that she hasn’t had an abortion.'”
• Sometimes the headline says it all: Palin team stocked with Bush veterans.
• A sneak peak at Lifetime’s Coco Chanel biopic!
• While you were worrying about the crazy supercollider causing a black hole and destroying everything, did you even pause to worry that America pulled the plug years ago on a collider that would have been three times larger and now America is a loser country and the Swiss will be the ones explaining the fabric of the universe to us? No?
got a tip? call (866) 667 - 2327 ORE-mail us a tip