• Happy Monday!: Naomi Campbell begins her week of sweeping up at Manhattan District 3 Garage, Pier 36—punishment for chucking her phone at a maid. Sadly, she’ll be indoors.
• Anas to the rescue: In the fifth excruciating season of The Surreal Life, Nicole and Paris will work as counselors at a fat camp.
• Skewing younger: MySpace has launched a political channel called “Impact” to get your little sister interested in politics.
• The “Tubies”: YouTube announces the “YouTube Video Award,” where LonelyGirl15=Katherine Hepburn.
• NORMLized: Clenching the Phish fan base, Bill Richardson plans to sign a bill making New Mexico the 12th state to legalize medicinal marijuana.
Photo: Getty Images