• <a href="http://dlisted.com/2006/11/21/rosie-slams-kelly-ripa-for-her-homophobic-remark/
” target=”_blank”>Rosie’s stealth outing: While guest hosting with Kelly Ripa on AM Live, most-assuredly-not-gay Clay Aiken got rude and put his hand over Ripa’s mouth, prompting her to quip that Aiken shouldn’t touch her because he’d get her kids sick. Then, over at The View, Rosie calls the remark homophobic, has Kelly on, and in the process outs Clay!
• <a href="http://concreteloop.com/2006/11/kramer-apologies-on-the-late-show#comments
” target=”_blank”>Will “Afro-Americans” forgive Michael Richards? According to <a href="http://www.eurweb.com/story/eur29903.cfm
“target=”_blank”>two of the largest black blogs, Richards picked the wrong forum, The Late Show, to apologize. Also, it seems Kramer hates “cunts“, too.
• <a href="http://www.egotastic.com/entertainment/celebrities/penelope-cruz/penelope-cruz-pirelli-pictures-001912
” target=”_blank”>Cruzin’: Penelope Cruz lands a gig with Pirelli, becomes the subject of garage-based grease monkey fantasies.
• <a href="http://socialitelife.com/2006/11/22/angelina_having_trouble_with_the_inlaws.php
” target=”_blank”>Jennifer Aniston—cock-blocker: Jen makes Angelina Jolie furious by snagging Brad Pitt‘s parents for Thanksgiving dinner in Malibu and blaming it all on a scheduling conflict.
• Come on, vogue: At a Jay-Z show, Paris Hilton pioneers a new dance that looks remarkably like doing one’s makeup and admiring one’s lazy-eye mug in a mirror.