• Headline of the day! “Sarah Palin‘s college years left no lasting impression.” It’s about her college years but it’s sort of like it dropped in from late 2009.
• Barack Obama is actually suspending his campaigning for 36 hours to spend a day with his ailing grandmother.
• Superb news! “CW, which runs Gossip Girl, about Upper East Side private school students, says the show’s plot will continue to be as soaked with Wall Street money as ever.”
• You know what’s really wrong with America’s economy? “Only half of the high school students in the nation’s 50 largest cities are graduating in four years.”
• For your lazy late-morning, second-coffee read: Didn’t notice it until we hit the print edition last night, but there’s actually a great piece on New York’s bankers in New York this week.
got a tip? call (866) 667 - 2327 ORE-mail us a tip