• Sanjaya, you’re next: First Phil Stacey, a sailor and member of Navy band Pride, gets cast off of American Idol. Now he’s getting shipped to Iraq.
• LonelyPM15: Instead of the standard phone call, Tony Blair takes to the Net and congratulates new French President Nicolas Sarkozy by posting a clip on YouTube.
• Teddy’s, Italy: A Vatican employee was charged with possession of cocaine this weekend. Look for a velvet rope and a Kate Moss sighting at the Sistine Chapel in the coming months.
• Safe sex: A new report states that the best way to cut carbon emissions is for families to have one less child. This means you, Britney.
• Set your TiVo: Lost will end in 2010.
Photo: Getty Images