• Consider yourself warned: Not only is it revealed that mall-rock band Fall Out Boy offsets its video costs with body spray product placement, the Flaming Lips’s manager says it’s a great idea.
• El Republicano loco: English equals prosperity. Non-English equals the ghetto. At least if you’re likely presidential candidate Newt Gingrich.
• Shocker!: Donald Trump keeps his hair after winning the “Battle of the Billionaires” at last night’s Wrestle Mania, once again proving wrestling is as fake as his cranial shrubbery.
• Crappy connection: Those nerdy pranksters over at Google are offering free wireless broadband hooked up through the toilet.
• Xenuphobia: A woman who has been ordered to stay 500 feet away from John Cusack was arrested outside of Tom Cruise‘s mansion. It was not raining. She was not playing Peter Gabriel on a boom box.
Photo: Getty Images