• Kiss kiss bang bang: Britney Spears and Adnan Ghalib get back together, enjoy a nice dinner on the town, then run down a motorbike. You know, just a typical night—minus the cops, a judge, flagrant drug and/or alcohol abuse, and confiscated babies.
• Tally, Ho: According to a new study, President George Bush‘s administration told the public precisely 935 false statements in the run-up to the War in Iraq.
• <a href="http://www.usmagazine.com/reese_witherspoon_wont_go_nude_to_sell_movies
” target=”_blank”>On the rag: Prudish southern gal and Jake Gyllenhaal bagger Reese Witherspoon gets high and bitchy in UK Glamour. “If [actresses] take their clothes off, they objectify themselves,” Reese told the rag. “I am flabbergasted by how many legitimate actresses do it.” This from a girl who got her big break in Fear.
• Kinky: Stumper Bill Clinton tells a South Carolina crowd, “I know you think it’s crazy, but I kind of like to see Barack and Hillary fight. They’re flesh and blood people … let them have it.” And we thought we were the only ones that detected an odd sexual tension between the two front-runners.
• Photo Prozac: Buck up kiddo—enjoy this Cheesiest Moments slideshow of Heidi and Spencer.