Your tip

Woman Dies After Tourist Performs Botched Boob Job, Gives Her ‘Poison’

A woman has just died after undergoing a breast implant at a beauty salon in Sydney, has learned. The 35-year-old reportedly went into cardiac arrest during the plastic surgery procedure at the establishment.

She was taken to the hospital earlier this week after the horrific incident and died this Friday.

The deceased woman was also the owner of the Chippendale beauty salon in which she spent her final hours.

Article continues below advertisement

The woman who performed the botched procedure has been charged with reckless grievous bodily harm and using poison so as to endanger life, according to BuzzFeed.

Authorities have discovered she is a Chinese tourist who holds no Australian medical qualifications.

According to ABC, the 33-year-old is being accused of aiding the salon owner’s death after putting her under an anesthetic and inserting a .


“Further legal action is being considered,” said the NSW police in a statement after the incident.

We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for Email us at, or call us at 800-344-9598 any time, day or night.



Opt-out of personalized ads

© Copyright 2024 RADAR ONLINE™️. A DIVISION OF EMPIRE MEDIA GROUP INC. RADAR ONLINE is a registered trademark. All rights reserved. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and Cookies Policy. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Offers may be subject to change without notice.