Roseanne Barr is experiencing major blowback from her ill-advised racist twitter rant — but she’s still planning to lash out even more!
“Roseanne feels completely betrayed by ABC executives and her co-stars,” including Sara Gilbert, an insider exclusively revealed to RadarOnline.com.
“She's telling people Sara and the others had told her behind the scenes that they will weather the storm together,” continued the insider.
“Now Roseanne plans to expose emails of their support” and the behind-the-scenes communication between her and her former colleagues, added the insider.
As Radar reported, the reboot of 65-year-old Barr’s show Roseanne was killed on Tuesday following Barr slamming Valerie Jarrett, one of President Barack Obama’s former advisors, in what the actress later insisted was just a “joke” that was “ in bad taste.”
However, Gilbert and others connected to the show weren’t buying it.
“This is incredibly sad and difficult for all of us, as we’ve created a show that we believe in, are proud of, and that audiences love — one that is separate and apart from the opinions and words of one cast member,” said Gilbert in a statement.
A source previously noted to Radar that Gilbert, 43, “thinks that Roseanne is a disgusting and racist person” who she “will never, ever work with…again.”
Meanwhile Channing Dungey, president of ABC Entertainment, noted: “Roseanne’s Twitter statement is abhorrent, repugnant and inconsistent with our values, and we have decided to cancel her show.”
ICM Partners, Barr’s talent agency, has dropped her in the wake of the scandal.
We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at email@example.com, or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.