Your tip

'Little People' Hell: Employee Tells All About Terrifying Fire At Roloff Family Farm

Matt Roloff is telling all after a fire scorched part of the Little People star’s family farm in Helvetia, Oregon. exclusively spoke with one of the reality star's employees about the blaze, and he revealed the flames were caused by a “spontaneous combustion."

"The fire was definitely put out by Matt and his friend Bill," the employee told in a statement." Initially they thought it might be an electrical fire from a cable under ground but final determination was spontaneous combustion from bark chips in the area."

Article continues below advertisement

As previously reported, Matt went into panic mode in attempt to save his Oregon farm.

Matt Roloff

At the time, Matt captured the whole ordeal in a horrifying video on Instagram with the caption: "Farms on fire. A miracle I happened to look over and see this.."

“This is the weirdest weirdest situation,” a panicked Matt said. “I’ve never seen anything like this. It’s like it’s on fire. The ground is on fire, but there’s… I can’t imagine how that would’ve happened or what’s going on.”

A readers know, Matt recently bought his first property about 15 miles away from the farm after continuous conflict with ex wife Amy ensued.

But after 27 years, Matt will always have a special place in his heart for the farm.

We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for Email us at, or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.



Opt-out of personalized ads

© Copyright 2024 RADAR ONLINE™️. A DIVISION OF MYSTIFY ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK INC. RADAR ONLINE is a registered trademark. All rights reserved. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and Cookies Policy. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Offers may be subject to change without notice.