'Little People' Hell: Employee Tells All About Terrifying Fire At Roloff Family Farm
Matt Roloff is telling all after a fire scorched part of the Little People star’s family farm in Helvetia, Oregon. RadarOnline.com exclusively spoke with one of the reality star's employees about the blaze, and he revealed the flames were caused by a “spontaneous combustion."
"The fire was definitely put out by Matt and his friend Bill," the employee told RadarOnline.com in a statement." Initially they thought it might be an electrical fire from a cable under ground but final determination was spontaneous combustion from bark chips in the area."
As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Matt went into panic mode in attempt to save his Oregon farm.
At the time, Matt captured the whole ordeal in a horrifying video on Instagram with the caption: "Farms on fire. A miracle I happened to look over and see this.."
“This is the weirdest weirdest situation,” a panicked Matt said. “I’ve never seen anything like this. It’s like it’s on fire. The ground is on fire, but there’s… I can’t imagine how that would’ve happened or what’s going on.”
A RadarOnline.com readers know, Matt recently bought his first property about 15 miles away from the farm after continuous conflict with ex wife Amy ensued.
But after 27 years, Matt will always have a special place in his heart for the farm.
We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.