Demi Lovato's Back-Up Dancer Dani Vitale Denies Supplying Star With Drugs
Demi Lovato's back-up dancer Dani Vitale is denying that she supplied the singer with drugs before her overdose.
Vitale took to her Instagram after being trolled when Lovato almost died from a drug overdose before being rushed to hospital.
"I have NEVER touched nor even SEEN a drug in my entire life," Vitale wrote. "I DO NOT DO DRUGS, nor would I ever encourage, or supply them to anyone I love."
The 28-year-old had been out celebrating her birthday with friends the night before Lovato's overdose.
She added, "My whole being was ridden with sadness, confusion, love and hopelessness."
But things got much worse for the dancer as many of Lovato's fans bullied her via social media.
"I wound up not leaving my house nor my bed for 3 weeks," she said on Instagram. "Ridden with severe depression, fear, anxiety, sadness, anger, disgust, numbness and many more adjectives that I've been feeling that I sadly can't even put into words."
- Demi Lovato's Pop Music Career Is Tanking As The Singer's Team Tries Their Best To Book More TV Gigs
- Demi Lovato Dominates Celeb-Photographer Tyler Shields' Girlfriend In Super Steamy Shots, Months After Coming Out As NonBinary
- Demi Lovato And Noah Cyrus Appear To Confirm Rumored Relationship, Photographed Holding Hands At Six Flags
She continued, "After days of countless nights, not being able to sleep, or waking up in a full sweat and soaking in my own tears, I was forced to put my phone in a dresser drawer."
Vitale has recently returned to train at her Los Angeles dance studio.
"I'm still scared to touch my phone and open it, and trying to resume my 'normal' life has been brutally unbearable," she added.
"I've driven somewhere, then have to been too scared to leave my car, super insecure even ordering a simple cup of coffee," she said. "This UNTRUE narrative is damaging innocent people's lives, mine included. We are so quick to point the finger with little to ZERO facts at all."
Lovato is still getting treatment following her overdose on July 24 at her Hollywood home. She recently thanked medical staff, family and friends for helping her to recover.
We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.