Corey Haim’s Mother NAMES Second Individual Who Raped Her Late Son

Nov. 9 2017, Updated 5:58 p.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to Email

On the heels of bombshell reports by The National ENQUIRER that Charlie Sheen allegedly raped Corey Haim when he was just 13-years-old, the late star's mother just revealed a SECOND individual who raped her son.

During an appearance on The Dr. Oz Show, a shaken-up Judy Haim opens up about her side of the story, and while she doesn't deny the Sheen allegations, she does point the finger at another sick and twisted pervert who allegedly abused her son.

Article continues below advertisement

When the talk show host asked Judy what she thinks of the allegations that Corey Haim was raped, she responds, “I know what’s going on out there with what everybody is saying. I can tell you as a mother that I haven’t seen one change in character. I would have known if anything was wrong. My kid had nothing, he was transparent. He never hid anything. He was just Corey. It’s out of character, that’s number one. When my son was 13 he wasn’t going to ask Charlie Sheen to have sex."

Then, in a shocking twist, Judy reveals in a bombshell confession: "I have to tell you that this guy, (bleep) is the guy that abused my son.”

RadarOnline.com previously reported, 52-year-old disgraced HIV-positive actor Sheen, corrupted his much younger Lucas costar on set with drugs, then had anal sex with him. Sheen was 19 at the time, while Haim was barely a teenager.

“Haim told me he had sex with Sheen when they filmed Lucas,” Dominick Brascia, a former actor and a close friend of Haim, told The ENQUIRER. “He told me they smoked pot and had sex. He said they had anal sex. Haim said after it happened Sheen became very cold and rejected him. When Corey wanted to fool around again, Charlie was not interested.”

Article continues below advertisement

As readers know, Corey Feldman, 46, who was a longtime pal of the late former child actor, claimed that he tried to report allegations of sexual abuse of Haim and others in 1993 to Santa Barbara Police but they were only interested in discussing Michael Jackson, who was being investigated for sexually abusing under-aged boys.

Feldman also announced on Monday that he was meeting with the LAPD to share the names of the men he claimed were responsible for sexual assaults of young children, including Corey Haim, who died in 2010 at the age of 38.

Despite his efforts, however, The Los Angeles Police Department told Radar exclusively they already closed their investigation into Feldman’s claims of a Hollywood pedophile ring and the PIO exclusively told Radar that Charlie Sheen is not under investigation.

We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at tips@radaronline.com, or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.

Advertisement

© Copyright 2021 Radar Media Group LLC. Radar and RadarOnline are registered trademarks. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.