Get Your Fresh Intelligence Daily

SUBMIT

Friend Who Found Bobbi Kristina Unresponsive In Bathtub Dies From Overdose

Aug. 17 2018, Updated 3:03 p.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to Email

The male friend who found Bobbi Kristina Brown dead inside her bathtub in 2015 has died from an eerily similar overdose. Brown's ex-boyfriend Nick Gordon revealed his reaction to the loss of his friend exclusively to Radar.

According to a report, Max Lomas overdosed inside a bathroom in Mississippi this Wednesday. At the time, a pal who went to check on him, found him unresponsive on the floor of the restroom, with a syringe near his body. Lomas was immediately rushed to a nearby hospital, but was pronounced dead soon after.

Article continues below advertisement

Radar readers know Lomas was the friend who alerted authorities when he found 22-year-old Brown unconscious inside her bathtub. The young star had taken a cocktail of drugs and alcohol, and went into a coma after she was transported to the hospital. Days later, she passed away.

The tragedy came after Brown’s iconic mother, Whitney Houston, 48, died of an overdose inside her bathtub three years earlier, in 2012.

While Nick Gordon, Brown’s ex-boyfriend, is the one who is often blamed for her downward spiral and drug addiction, Lomas was thought to be the drug dealer who provided Brown with the drugs that killed her. He vehemently denied the claims.

Radar reached out to Gordon for comment. The heartbroken star was at a loss for words.

“How do you think I’m doing?” Gordon asked Radar. “How would you feel if you lost a friend?”

RIP Max Lomas.

We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at tips@radaronline.com, or call us at 800-344-9598 any time, day or night.

Advertisement

© Copyright 2021 Radar Media Group LLC. Radar and RadarOnline are registered trademarks. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.