Bill Cosby says his so-called "sexual assault tour" is a total lie, RadarOnline.com can reveal.
"The current propaganda that I am going to conduct a sexual assault tour is false…Any further information about public plans will be given at the appropriate time," claimed the comedian.
As was previously reported, the TV legend's scandalous sexual assault case against Andrea Constand was ruled as a mistrial on June 17, causing serious havoc for the actor.
His reps, Andrea Wyatt and Ebonee Benson, later went on WBRC's Good Day Alabama to announce that Cosby, 79, was planning to hold "town halls" in order to educate "young people" in protecting themselves against sexual attacks.
While this seemed to temporarily subdue the aggressive backlash against The Cosby Show actor, he has now admitted it is all completely false.
As Radar reported, the Montgomery County District Attorney announced earlier this month that he plans to retry the star for his alleged crimes — including that of his alleged 1974 Playboy mansion assault on a teenager in California.
"The appellate attorney's have prepared the paperwork," a source close to the case exclusively told Radar. "They will appeal this decision and Bill Cosby will stand trial again for sexual assault."
We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at email@example.com, or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.