Bill Cosby Accuser Shares DISTURBING Details In The Hours Leading Up To Incident
Just one day after Bill Cosby's sexual assault trial kicked off on Monday morning in a Montgomery County Courthouse, the disgraced comedian's accuser, Andrea Constand, has finally taken to the stand, and she's sharing the disturbing events that took place in the hours leading up to the alleged rape nightmare.
"Mr. Cosby asked me for my personal cell phone number and I gave it to him," Constand told prosecutor Kristen Gibbons-Feden. "Mr Cosby called me and invited me up to the house," she said.
The former Temple University employee, who claims that Cosby molested her in 2004, told the jury that Cosby said to her at the time, "I’ll have the chef prepare dinner for us." She continued, "The chef was present, I saw Mr. Cosby but I mostly ate dinner alone."
Suggesting that the now 79-year-old wined and dined his alleged victims to lure them in, Constand added, "The chef asked me what I liked to eat. Mr. Cosby asked if I talked to the Chef, I was offered a glass of wine, which I enjoyed with my meal."
And in a very upsetting admittance, Constand revealed that she and Cosby "talked about Temple (University)," and then she proceeded to politely "thank him for meeting me." And that's where it got ugly, Andrea says, "He (Cosby) put his hand on my thigh. It’s the first time he touched me, so it stuck with me."
But, at the time, Constand thought little of Cosby's alleged sexual advances that night. When asked if she thought anything of it, the 44-year-old said, “No Not really.”
The near-80-year-old is being charged on three counts of sexual assault. If convicted, he faces up to 10 years in prison. Constand is claiming that Cosby molested her in 2004 at her home after drugging her. Since then, more than 40 women have come out accusing Cosby of sexual assault.
As RadarOnline.com exclusively revealed on Monday, Cosby desperately sought an eleventh hour plea deal just hours before his trial was set to begin, but things haven't been looking too good for the disgraced star. "They haven’t discussed anything feasible for Bill Cosby,” a source connected to Cosby told RadarOnline.com of the plea negotiations. “It’s a witch hunt and they are making sure to try and bury him. It’s unfortunate.”
We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at email@example.com, or call us at 800-344-9598 any time, day or night.